The AL8844 Evaluation Board is a color sensor development board that can evaluate AL8844 sensors.
The AL8844 sensor communicates with the host microcontroller of the developer board, through the I2C interface.
A PC Tool (aLightSens) can be used to check the function of the color sensor and the output values of each channel.
• Small optical package
- 2.95 x 1.50 x 1.50 mm
- 4 OPLGA : Optical Lend Grid Array, 4-pins
• Operation with five channels
- Channels : Red, Green, Blue, Clear, and IR
- Advanced color filter with high response
- Operating condition : 0.0019 Lux to 5000 Lux @Green channel
- No dark count at fully dark condition
• Light calibration
- Support MTP memory to store calibration data
- Light calibration of each channel in production
• I2C Interface up to 400kbit/s
• Operating voltage : 2.7V to 3.6V
• Operating temperature : -40°C to +70°C
• Called PC_Tool_aLightSens, download from www.abov.com
• Unzip "PC_Tool_aLightSens.zip"
• Connect H/W(E-OCD II & AL8844) to PC.
• Execute aLightSens.exe.